Graphene Nanoribbons & Graphene Nanoplatelets
NTherma’s family of graphene nanomaterials compose of graphene nanoribbons and graphene nanoplatelets. Our patent-pending technology produces these graphene nanomaterials with greater than 99% purity, high crystallinity and at significantly lower cost. One of the unique features of the graphene nanoribbons is length uniformity and customizable up to 200 μm. Our production process yields high and stable quality for both types of graphene nanomaterials.
NTherma’s family of graphene nanomaterials compose of graphene nanoribbons and graphene nanoplatelets. Our patent-pending technology produces these graphene nanomaterials with greater than 99% purity and high crystallinity, at a significantly lower cost. One of the unique features of the graphene nanoribbons is length uniformity and customizable up to 200 μm. NTherma’s production process yields high and consistent quality for both types of graphene nanomaterials, which will translate to consistent and quality products for the end users.
The properties of the graphene nanomaterials can be customizable for the needs of advanced applications such as transparent conductive films, electronics and opto-electronic devices, actuators, sensors, composites, nanocoatings, battery electrode materials, and many more.
- High purity: 99+%
- Significant lower cost in comparison to commercially available materials
- Customizable graphene nanribbon lengths: 10 - 200µm
- High uniformity: +/- 10% of specified dimensions
- High aspect ratio for graphene nanoribbons
- Excellent solubility for ease of processing
- Consistent quality from batch to batch
SPECTROSCOPIC DATA OF NTHERMA GRAPHENE
NANORIBBONS AND NANOPLATELETS
- Graphene signature with I2D/IG=0.6
- Minimal defects from chemical unzipping process with ID/IG=0.75
Therma Gravimetric Analysis
- High purity at 100%
- Low defects with inflection point of decomposition temperature at 690oC
Graphene nanoribbons with high uniformity and controlled lengths can offer uniform electrical, optical, and mechanical properties for many applications. For example, longer length graphene nanoribbons will enable continuous electrical property at low loading composition. NTherma’s patent-pending production method for both graphene nanomaterials also has the advantages in integration for achieving high yield and consistent manufacturing. High performances and higher consistent quality of products are achievable for the following applications:
- Transparent conductive film with high transparency and low surface resistance
- Electrode materials for battery with high charging rates and high consistency
- Flexible electronics connections using graphene nanoribbons
- Oil and lubricant additives with high solubility and stable shelf life
- Coating and Paint additives with low loading for higher hardness and antioxidant properties